West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB)
West Bengal Group D Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2017
Scheme of WB Group D exam is as follows :
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 85 questions.
- Each question shall carry 01 mark so test will be of total 85 marks.
- The duration of exam will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- An Interview of 15 marks will be conducted after written test.
WB Group D syllabus is given below :
General Studies (History, Geography, Physical Sc., Bio-Science, Environmental Science)-40 Marks (40 questions)
Language Paper (Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu)-10 Marks (10 questions)
Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry)-35 Marks (35 questions)
|Official Website||Click Here|