Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
The Exam Pattern for the PO post of Dena Bank is as follows-
- The exam pattern for Po Post of Dena Bank is an (open) online exam-
Section(A)- The question will be Objective type (200 marks).
Section(B)- The question will be Descriptive Type (50 marks).
Group discussion (20 marks).
Personal Interview (80 marks).
- The duration of Objective test is 2 Hours and for Descriptive 30 minutes.
Dena Bank PO Detailed syllabus 2017
- Reasoning: Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, syllogistic reasoning, Inequalities, Seating Arrangements, Puzzles.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
- General Awareness (related to Banking Industry): Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.
- English Language: Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language
Candidates are advised to be in touch with Dena Bank Website for latest updates regarding Admit Card, Result & Cut off Marks.