Download Result :
- RBI Final Result Jammu 2018.
- RBI Final Result Guwahati 2018.
- RBI Final Result Hyderabad 2018.
- RBI Final Result Kolkata 2018.
- RBI Final Result Bhopal 2018.
- RBI Final Result Ahemdabad 2018.
- RBI Final Result Lucknow 2018.
|Download JobSarkari Android App||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Important DatesApplication Begin – 17/11/2017. Last Date to Apply Online – 07/12/2017.
Application FeesGENERAL/OBC – Rs.450 /-(Test fee + Intimation Charges). SC / ST / PH – Rs.50 /-.(Intimation Charges)
Post 1 – Office Attendant Vacancy – General – 366, OBC – 100, ST – 53, SC – 7, No. of post – 526..Total No. of Post – 526 For More Vacancy Detail Please Click the image Given Below IMAGE
Educational QualificationCandidate Should Have Passed 10th Class And Graduation.For More Information Please Click the image Given Below . IMAGE
Age as on 01/11/2017. Minimum : 18 Years. Maximum : 25 Years. (Candidates must have been born Between 02/11/1992 to 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply).For Age Relaxation Please Click the image Given Below. IMAGE
Selection ProcessSelection May be Based on. 1. Online Test. 2. Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Language For LPT – The Office wise local languages are as follows: • Ahmedabad – Gujarati • Bangalore – Kannada • Bhopal – Hindi • Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi • Chennai – Tamil • Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo • Hyderabad – Telugu • Jammu – Urdu / Hindi • Lucknow – Hindi • Kolkata – Bengali • Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani • Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi• New Delhi – Hindi • Thiruvananthapuram – MalayalamFor Scheme of online Test Please Click the image Given Below. IMAGE
How to Apply
- 1.The Candidates can apply through Online mode. 2.Clink on Registration Link Given on our Websiteand Choose the Tab “Click here for New Registration” . 3.Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. than Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. 4.Click on the login Link Given on our Website Enter Registration Number and Password to Login. 5.Read All the Instruction Carefully Before Filling the form. 6.In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. 7.Upload Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature to Finally Submit the Form. 8.Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for Payment the Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. 9.Take a Printout of Your Online Application for Future Reference. 10.Online application will be available till 7th December, 2017.