NPCIL Notification is out. NPCIL is recruiting for 200 Executive Trainees Posts. You can check NPCIL - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) last date, download NPCIL notification, visit NPCIL official website and check other NPCIL Vacancy details.Complete Vacancy and recruitment Details about 200 Executive Trainees vacancies in NPCIL are provided below by JobSarkari.Com only for you.
Quick Details About NPCIL 200 Executive Trainees Recruitment
Application Fees Can be Submitted through Online Mode Using SBI Collect Facility.
Vacancy Details About NPCIL For Executive Trainees Post
Name of the Post
Executive Trainee (Mechanical )
Executive Trainee (Chemical)
Executive Trainee (Electrical)
Executive Trainee (Electronics &
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
Executive Trainee (Civil )
Total No of Post
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL For Executive Trainees Post
Candidate Having BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60%
aggregate marks in Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Civil and Must Have Valid GATE Score 2017 / 2018.
Age Limit Details of NPCIL For Executive Trainees Post
Age as on 18/04/2018.
Upper Age Limit is Relaxable by 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC Candidates and 10 Years for PH Candidates.
Selection Process of NPCIL For Executive Trainees Post
How to Apply for NPCIL For Executive Trainees Post
1. The Candidates can apply through Online mode.
2. Click on the Apply online Link given on our Website in Important link Section.
3. Candidates are required to Register before Applying for the Post already Registered Candidate does not need to register Again.
4. After Successful Registration System Will generate a Login ID and Password to Proceed.
5. Login With ID and Password and Fill the Application form Carefully Read all the Instruction before filling the form.
6. Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size and Format as
mention in the Application form.
7. Take the printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
8. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 18th April 2018.
Apply Online for NPCIL Executive Trainees Post Here.