Last Date to apply for this job is over.
|Last Date :||11/11/2017.|
|Total Vacancies :||150|
|Company :||IOCL Mathura Refinery (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)|
|Location :||All India Jobs, Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Category/ Department :||Sarkari Naukri 2019 - 2020 | सरकारी नौकरी 2019 - 2020 ||
|Qualification Required :||BSc , Diploma , Graduation , ITI | Latest ITI|
|Download JobSarkari Android App||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Important DatesDate of Opening of Online Application: 28.10.2017 Last Date of Submission of Online Application – 11/11/2017 Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application With Supporting Documents: 18.11.2017 Tentative Date of Written Test: 19.11.2017 Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 22.11.2017 Tentative Dates of Personal Interview: 27.11.2017 – 09.12.2017.
Application FeesNot Given.
. Post 1 – Chemical Plant – No. of post – 40 Posts
Post 2 – Fitter – No. of post – 15 PostsPost 3 – Boiler – No. of post – 10 PostsPost 4 – Chemical – No. of post – 40 PostsPost 5 – Mechanical – No. of post – 15 PostsPost 6 – Electrical – No. of post – 20 PostsPost 7 – Instrumentation – No. of post – 10 PostsTotal – 150 Posts(UR-76 Posts, SC-31 Posts, ST-01 Posts, OBC-42 Posts, PwBD-08 Posts)..
Educational QualificationDiploma / Bachelor Degree / ITI. (Check the Notification to get detailed information about post wise Qualifications.).
Age as on 31/10/2017. Minimum – 18 Years. Maximum – 24 Years.
Age Relaxation as per Rule.
Selection ProcessSelection May be Based on. 1. Written Test. 2 Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- The Candidates can apply through Online mode. Online application will be available till 11th November, 2017.
- Process Flow-
- Logon to (Apply Online Link).
- Click to desired Jobs which you want to Apply.
- Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- take printout of online application for future Reference.