|Download JobSarkari Android App||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Important DatesApplication Begin – 28/10/2017. Last Date to Apply Online – 11/11/2017. Last Date to Print Application – 18/11/2017. Tentative Written Exam Date – 19/11/2017. Tentative Result Announcement Date – 22/11/2017. Tentative Personal Interview Date – 27/11/2017 – 09/12/2017.
Application FeesNot Given
Post 1 – Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical), No. of post – 20 (UR- 10, SC- 3, ST- 4, OBC- 3).
Post 2 – Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Mechanical, No. of post – 5 (UR- 3, SC- 1, ST- 1, OBC- 0, PH- 1).
Post 3 – Technician Apprentice (Chemical), No. of post – 30 (UR- 15, SC- 5, ST- 7, OBC- 3, PH- 0).Post 4 – Technician Apprentice (Mechanical), No. of post – 10 (UR- 5, SC- 1, ST- 2, OBC- 2, PH- 1, PV- 1). Post 5 – Technician Apprentice (Electrical), No. of post – 20 (UR- 10, SC- 3, ST- 4, OBC- 3,). Post 6 – Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation), No. of post – 6 (UR- 3, SC- 1, ST- 2, PV-1,).
Total Posts : 91.
Educational QualificationPost Name – Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical), Qualifications – Three Years B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) Post Name – Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Mechanical, Qualifications – 10th Pass and Two Years ITI Fitter Post Name – Technician Apprentice (Chemical), Qualifications – Three years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery and Petrochemicals Engineering Post Name- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical), Qualifications- Three Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Post Name- Technician Apprentice (Electrical), Qualifications- Three Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering Post Name- Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation), Qualifications- Three Years diploma in Instrumentation
Age as on 31/10/2017. Minimum : 18 Years Maximum : 24 Years.
Age Relaxation as per Rule Check Notification.
Selection ProcessSelection May be Based on. 1. Written Test. 2. Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- 1. You can Apply Online with the help of links Given in “Important Links” Section on JobSarkari or Go to https://www.iocl.com/.
- 2. You need have an email id and a mobile number. You will be informed on any of these regarding any further information from iocl.
- 3. You need to have a scanned copy of your colored photograph and sign in JPG (Size-50KB) format.
- 4. Once your online application process is completed, you need to send the hard copy of application form (duly signed by him/her) with all supporting documents and a photograph under self attestation to the concerned authority at the refinery applied by ordinary post to reach on or before 18/11/2017.
- 5. You need to Super Scribe Name of Trade/ Discipline Applied for and Trade/ Discipline Code on the top of the envelope.
- 6. Here is the address :-
- Unit – Paradip Refinery Address – The Advertiser, General Post Office (GPO),
- Post Box. No. 145, Bhubaneswar – 751 001.