Last Date to apply for this job is over.
|Last Date :||18/11/2017|
|Total Vacancies :||221|
|Company :||IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)|
|Location :||All India Jobs|
|Job Category/ Department :||Sarkari Naukri 2019 - 2020 | सरकारी नौकरी 2019 - 2020 ||
|Qualification Required :||B Com , B.E , Bachelor of Arts , BBA jobs , BCA , BSc , MSc , PhD , Post Graduate|
|Download JobSarkari Android App||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Important Dates1. Submission of Application through on-line module : 30.10.2017 – 18.11.2017. 2. Last date of receipt of Applications (Print out Hard copy): 25.11.2017 3. written test for HR and Hindi: 10.12.2017. 4. Tentative date for uploading of written test results : 2nd week of January, 2018 5. Tentative date of Personal Interview for recruitment to the posts of Boiler Operation Engineer, Quality Control Officer Fire & Safety Officer & Medical Officer : 2nd week of January, 2018. 6. Tentative date of GD/GT & Personal Interview for recruitment to the posts of Human Resource Officer & Assistant Hindi Officer : 4th week of January, 2018. 7. Tentative date of First level Personal Interview for recruitment to the post of Manager (Advanced Process Control & Optimization) : 1st week of January 2018.
Application FeesGen / OBC – Rs. 300 / 1000/- SC / ST / PWD / Ex Serviceman – NilCandidate deposited application fee through Net Banking/ Debit card
|Sno||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Boiler Operations Engineer (Grade A)||33|
|Medical Officer (Grade A)|
|6||General Physicians/OH Specialist||08|
|8||Quality Control Officer (Grade A)||44|
|9||Assistant Hindi Officer (Grade Ao)||19|
|10||Human Resource Officer (Grade A)||50|
|11||Manager (Advanced Process Control & Optimization) (Grade C )||06|
Total Posts : 221
Educational QualificationGraduation, Post Graduation, PhD (Check the Notification to detailed information about post wise Qualifications)
Maximum : 28 /30 / 32 / 36 Years.
Age Relaxation as per Rule Check Notification.
Selection ProcessSelection May be Based on. 1. Written Test. 2. Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- 1. You can Apply Online with the help of links Given in “Important Links” Section on JobSarkari or Go to https://www.iocl.com/.
- 2. You need have an email id and a mobile number. You will be informed on any of these regarding any further information from iocl.
- 3. You need to have a scanned copy of your colored photograph and sign in JPG (Size-50KB) format.
- 4. Once your online application process is completed, you need to send the hard copy of application form (duly signed by him/her) with all supporting documents and a photograph under self attestation to the concerned authority at the refinery applied by ordinary post to reach on or before 25/11/2017.
- 5. You need to Super Scribe Name of Trade/ Discipline Applied for and Trade/ Discipline Code on the top of the envelope.
- 6. Here is the address :-
- “THE ADVERTISER, PO BOX NO.3098, LODHI ROAD, HEAD POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI- 110003”