Last Date to apply for this job is over.
|Download JobSarkari Android App||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Important DatesDate of Online Application: 28-10-2017 Last Date of Online Application: 11-11-2017 Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application With Supporting Documents: 18-11-2017 Tentative Date of Written Test: 19-11-2017 Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 22-11-2017 Tentative Dates of Personal Interview: 27-11-2017 to 09-12-2017
Application FeesNo Fees.
Vacancy DetailsPost 1 – Trade Apprentice
|NAME OF THE POST||VACANCIES|
|Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||316|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||118|
|Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline-Mechanical||70|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||211|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||144|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||169|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Instrumentation||72|
Educational QualificationITI / Diploma / B.Sc. (Check the Notification to get detailed information about post wise Qualifications.).
Age as on 31/10/2017. Minimum – 18 Years. Maximum – 24 Years.
Age Relaxation as per Rule.
Selection ProcessSelection May be Based on. 1. Written Test. 2. Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- 1. You can Apply Online with the help of links Given in “Important Links” Section on JobSarkari or Go to https://www.iocl.com/.
- 2. You need have an email id and a mobile number. You will be informed on any of these regarding any further information from iocl.
- 3. You need to have a scanned copy of your colored photograph and sign in JPG (Size-50KB) format.
- 4. Once your online application process is completed, you need to send the hard copy of application form (duly signed by him/her) with all supporting documents and a photograph under self attestation to the concerned authority at the refinery applied by ordinary post to reach on or before 11/11/2017.
- 5. You need to Super Scribe Name of Trade/ Discipline Applied for and Trade/ Discipline Code on the top of the envelope.
- 6. Refer to Detailed Notification for check address.