Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Important Dates.Submission of Online Application Form- 12.10.2017 from 10:00 Hrs (IST) The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee – 12.11.2017 The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by E-Challan at branches of SBI – 12.11.2017 Last Date for Online Application – 12.11.2017 till 23.59 Hrs (IST) Availability of Admit Cards on website – 15 days prior to announced date of examination.
Application FeesApplication Fee To Be Paid : ₹300. The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Cards – 12.11.2017 The last date for generating the Bank e-Challan – 06.11.2017..
Vacancy DetailsPost 1 – Watchman’s, SC – 32 Posts ST – 43 Posts OBC – 32 Posts UR – 110 Posts Total Posts : 217.
Educational Qualification8th Middle Standard. Physical Endurance Test- For Male Candidates: (1) 1000 Meters Race – 5 Minutes in One Go. (2) Long Jump – 3.2 Meters in 3 Chances. (3) High Jump – 1.1 Meters in 3 Chances. For Female Candidates: (1) 1000 Meters Race – 5 Minutes in One Go. (2) Long Jump – 2.5 Meters in 3 Chances. (3) High Jump – 0.75 Meters in 3 Chances. (Check the Notification to get detailed information about post wise Qualifications.).
Age LimitAge as on 01/10/2017. Minimum – 18 Years. Maximum – 25 Years. Age Relaxation as per Rule..
Selection ProcessSelection May be Based on. Written examination: Written examination will consist of a single Examination Paper for duration of 120 minutes. will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Knowledge and General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning, Language (Hindi and English) and Current Affairs..
How to Apply
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for particular vacancy before filling the application form.
- Before filling up online application applicants must have Valid Email ID ,Mobile Number, Scanned copies of Photograph( 20-40 kb file size) and Signature (10-20kb file size) of prescribed file size. Signature should be done in black ink on white background only.
- Appointment of empanelled candidates will be subject to their being found otherwise medically fit , verification of character & antecedents & verification of caste certificate wherever applicable.
- Mere submission of application & fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to any person for appearing in test.
- The candidates are advised to carry the print-out of the admit card for attending the exam along with an original id Proof.
- At time of document verification process, if candidate is unable to produce all original documents due to whatsoever reason, his candidature would be rejected
- Applications/ supporting documents not received in the prescribed proforma or incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- No person shall be eligible who has been convicted in a court of Law for any offence.