Last Date to apply for this job is over.
|Download JobSarkari Android App||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Important Dates.Submission of Online Application Form- 16.10.2017 from 10:00 Hrs (IST) The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee – 15.11.2017 The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by E-Challan at branches of SBI – 15.11.2017 Last Date for Online Application – 15.11.2017 till 23.59 Hrs (IST) Availability of Admit Cards on website – 15 days prior to announced date of examination. Written Exam Date – 21/01/2018 (or 04th Feb. 2018)..
Application FeesApplication Fee To Be Paid : ₹250.The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Cards – 15.11.2017 The last date for generating the Bank e-Challan – 15.11.2017..
Vacancy DetailsPost 1 – Watchman’s, SC – 07 Posts ST – 03 Posts OBC – 14 Posts UR – 29 PostsTotal Posts : 53.
Educational Qualification8th Middle Standard. (ii) Pattern of Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying Purpose): For Male Candidates: (1) 100 Meters Race – 16 Seconds (2) 1.6 KMs Race – 07 Minutes (3) Long Jump – 3.65 Meters in 3 Chances. (4) High Jump – 1.2 Meters in 3 Chances.For Female Candidates: (1) 100 Meters Race – 20 Seconds (2) 800 Meters Race – 04 Minutes (3) Long Jump – 2.7 Meters (9 Feet) in 3 Chances. (4) High Jump – 0.9 Meters (3 Feet ) in 3 Chances.(Check the Notification to get detailed information about post wise Qualifications.).
Age LimitAge as on 01/10/2017. Minimum – 18 Years. Maximum – 25 Years.Age Relaxation as per Rule..
Selection ProcessSelection May be Based on. Written examination: The Written Test will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability.
How to Apply
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for particular vacancy before filling the application form.
- Before filling up online application applicants must have Valid Email ID ,Mobile Number, Scanned copies of Photograph( 20-40 kb file size) and Signature (10-20kb file size) of prescribed file size. Signature should be done in black ink on white background only.
- Appointment of empanelled candidates will be subject to their being found otherwise medically fit , verification of character & antecedents & verification of caste certificate wherever applicable.
- Mere submission of application & fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to any person for appearing in test.
- The candidates are advised to carry the print-out of the admit card for attending the exam along with an original id Proof.
- At time of document verification process, if candidate is unable to produce all original documents due to whatsoever reason, his candidature would be rejected
- Applications/ supporting documents not received in the prescribed proforma or incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- No person shall be eligible who has been convicted in a court of Law for any offence.