Starting date of online process is – 13.11.2017
Last date for online application process is – 11.12.2017
Last date for submission of hard copy of applications is – 18.12.2017 Upto 05:00 PM
Last date for online registration/deposit of exam fee is – 04.12.2017.
UR/ OBC/ Other State Candidate: ₹750 + 18% GST.
SC/ ST/ PWD (Bihar): ₹200 + 18% GST.
Payment Mode: Either Challan or Online Mode.
Challan: Candidate pay their fees to A/C- 31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India, And take a copies of challan.
Post 1 – Labour Enforcement Officer,
No. of post – 123
Post 2 – Bihar Finance Service,
No. of post – 123
Post 3 – Bihar Administrative Service,
No. of post – 31
Post 4 – Bihar Police Service,
No. of post – 06
Post 5 – Bihar Revenue Department,
No. of post – 19
Post 6 – Utpad Nirikshak,
No. of post – 13
Post 7 – Bihar Labour Department,
No. of post – 11
Post 8 – Bihar Nibandhan Seva-Bihar Registration Department,
No. of post – 16
Post 9 – Bihar jail Department-Jail Superintendent,
No. of post – 09
Post 10 – Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer,
No. of post – 03
Post 11 – Bihar Cooperative Department-Assistant Registrar, Cooperation,
No. of post – 01
Total Posts : 355
Graduation or Equivalent Qualification.
(Check the Notification to detailed information about post wise Qualifications).
Age as on 01/08/2017
Minimum – 20 / 21 / 22 Years.
Maximum – 37 Years.
Age Relaxation as per Rule.
Selection May be Based on.
1. Written Test (Pre + Main).
Height 5’5 Feet & Chest: without blooming 32 inch.
Height 5’3 Feet Chest: without blooming 31 inch.
Female: 5’2 Feet.
How to Apply
- The Candidates can apply through Online mode. Online application will be available till 04th November, 2017.
- Process Flow-
- Step 1- Logon to (Apply Online Link).
- Step 2- Click to desired Jobs which you want to Apply.
- Step 3- Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents
Step 4- mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- Step 5- After form submission candidate can pay his fee online.
- Step 6- take printout of online application for future Reference.
- Step 7- After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy out of online application form along with Challan, caste certificate & domicile certificate by Post to
Special secretary cum examination controller,
Bihar public service Commission,
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Beli Road)
The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 18-12-2017 up to 5 PM.
Applicants should keep an extra copy of online application print out with them for reference or future use.