Age Limit : Min. 18 & Max. 26 years. The cutoff date for considering the age limit of candidates will be reckoned as on 25th Feb, 2016. Age relaxation benefit will be granted as per GOI Guidelines.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited welcomes applications from eligible candidates who are exceptionally bright and motivated, committed, result oriented professionals who will share the vision of the IOCL with passion to match global standards are encouraged to apply [only Indian Nationals] to join for the position of ‘Junior Engineering Assistant – IV’ on regular basis.
1. Junior Engineering Assistant–IV (Power & Utilities):- Post Code: A1. [i] Vacancies: 03. [ii] Qualification: Should have possessed 03 years’ Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and possessing Boiler Competency Certificate.
2. Junior Engineering Assistant–IV (Instrumentation):- Post Code: A2. [i] Vacancies: 05. [ii] Qualification: Should have possessed 03 years’ Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
3. Junior Quality Control Analyst–IV:- Post Code: A3. [i] Vacancies: 06. [ii] Qualification: Should have possessed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates for reserved positions or M.Sc. (Chemistry-Regular Course) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates against reserved positions.
4. Junior Engineering Assistant–IV (Mechanical):- Post Code: A4. [i] Vacancies: 08. [ii] Qualification: Should have possessed 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade.
5. Junior Engineering Assistant–IV (Production):- Post Code: A5. [i] Vacancies: 07. [ii] Qualification: Should have possessed 03 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry).
Selection Methodology:- Selection will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test/ Written Test & Personal Interview [as applicable]. Screening will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. The final decision of selection will be at the sole discretion of the management.
Travelling Allowance:- Candidates [SC/ ST/ PWD] called for the Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test/ Written Test will be reimbursed single/ second class railway fare as per the rule of the company.
Application Fees[Non-refundable & Non-transferrable]:- All candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/=. Belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM category candidates are excused from fee payment. Fee will be paid in favour of “Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bongaigaon Refinery” payable at State Bank of India, BRPL Complex Branch (Branch Code: 7171, IFSC Code : SBIN0007171).
How to Apply:- Suitable and eligible candidates, who are ready to take up the challenge and meeting the eligibility criteria, are required to apply strictlyin the prescribed format [to download from https://www.iocl.com/ ] neatly typed & supported by one copy of all relevant self-attested documents with latest passport size photograph affixed, should be sent by only ordinary post to:-
Chief Human Resource Manager, IOCL (Bongaigaon Refinery), Post Office – Dhaligaon, District – Chirang – 783385, Assam.
The sealed envelope containing the printout of the application must be superimposed with words in capital bold letters ‘Application for the Post of “____________________”.
Note:- Documents to prove qualification, experience, age etc. have to produce in original as and when called for interview.
Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile no. and it should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process.
Note:- Misrepresentation or falsification of facts detected at any stage of the selection process or instances of misconduct/ misbehaviour at any stage during selection process shall result in cancellation of candidature without any notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their Application well in time before the last date to avoid possible technical snags. No other means/ mode of application will be acknowledged. No application shall be accommodated beyond the specified Dates. Application which is not in conformity with the requirements will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Crucial Date to Remember:-
Last Date for Receipt of Application:- 28th March, 2016.