Latest Govt Jobs? View Latest Govt Jobs & Sarkari Naukri on JobSarkari | Free Jobs Alert | New Govt Jobs | Nayi Sarkari Naukri Dekhen |
Apply Online for Latest govt jobs 2018update of Central govt, State Govt, sarkari naukri, Bank, RRB, SSC, UPSC, PSU, State public service commissions, Govt Undertaking, PSC, UPSC, Engineer, Diploma, Research, railway, public sector, police, defense and Other Online And Offline Jobs in India |
New Government Job Notificationswith latest government jobs, government sector jobs govt jobs job seekers latest govt job alert job opportunities jobs public sector recruitment 2018 jobs in india
Govt Jobs Today| Get latest govt jobs updates |
Latest Government Jobs in India for Freshers and Experienced Candidates| Latest Recruitment Notifications | Free Job Alerts And Updates |
Latest Govt Jobs Of this month
Recently, India as a country has seen an unprecedented spike in the number of applications for various government jobs. The numbers and statistics speak volume about the favorability of government jobs among youth, and it is simply staggering. Around 23 lakh applications were received for 368 peon’s job in Uttar Pradesh. More 25 lakh applicants were vying for 6500 group D jobs in West Bengal. 2.5 crore applications were received by the Indian railways for around 90,000 jobs and around 2 lakh applicants applied for the post of constables in Maharashtra.
Yes, these applicants vary over demographics and educational attainment, but to see such staggering amount of applications for various government jobs in India – it speaks about the mindset of youth in India. A government job has its own perks and benefits. Not only diploma holders, but even engineers are in the race to bag one of these government jobs. It would be only fair to term government job as future stability, in term of job security and money. Government jobs ensure your future is secured with regular pensions even after retirement. No wonder, why people are crazy about bagging a government job in any of the various government departments. Following are the various latest government job offerings in various categories described below.
1. Nursing and Medical Jobs
In today’s age, nursing is one of the best profession offered in the healthcare sector. Staff nurse in India is the practice of taking care of medical patients in government hospitals. Each year, a number of different vacancies are offered by the government of India, at government medical hospitals like JIPMER, AIIMS, ESIC Hospital and as well as at the Indian Army Hospital and Nursing Corps. Educational Qualifications
To be able to apply for the nursing jobs in government hospitals in India, one is required to have 3 years of diploma in general nursing and midwifery. Or you can also have 4 years of B.Sc. nursing or any other equivalent degree. The course must either be recognized by the Indian nursing council or by the state nursing council. Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria
Among the many different job opening posted by Indian government each year following are the few latest government jobs for which you can apply, depending on your experience and educational qualifications.
- Nursing Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Nursing Assistant
- Head Nursing Care Service
- Community Health Officer
UPSC or The Union Public Service Commission conducts civil service examinations every year so as to provide jobs to people as civil servants. This highly competitive and reputed jobs, civil servants work as bureaucrats who have the power to influence the decision making of any government. The power associated with this job and field is immense. The jobs require the wide variety of responsibilities and duties that range from maintenance of law and order, developmental work within central and state government, a collection of taxes, implementation of social welfare activities and so much more.
Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who wishes to apply for civil services exams must have the following educational qualifications. They must hold a bachelor’s degree from any of the recognized institutes and universities. They must have appeared for the qualifying examinations. Candidate must be a minimum of 21 years old and maximum must be 32 years old. They must be a citizen of India to be eligible to apply for the post.
Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify for the UPSC exam.
Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
3. Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Reserve Bank of India is one the most prestigious government and banking institute of India. Many young and aspiring individuals are striving hard to get into this banking institute. In addition to the several perks associated with being in a government job, if you join RBI at a young age, you can even end up being a deputy governor.
In general, the candidate is required to have attained a minimum of 60% marks in their diploma or 12th and 10th standard examinations. The age limit for RBI grade B officer is 21 – 30 years. However, candidates with an M. Phil degree or doctorate have a relaxation of up to 2 – 4 years in the age limit. Also, the candidate is required to be a citizen of India. Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify for the RBI Grade B officer exam.
RBI Grade B Officer, Senior Officer, Deputy Officer
4. SSC Examination The Staff Selection Commission exam is for people who are looking for senior government jobs in India. The exam is conducted each year to select professionals for non-technical group B and group C posts across various departments. The minimum age to appear for the exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years.Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria The educational qualification requirements vary depending upon the post. These are described as follows. For Assistant Audit officer, a graduate degree is required from a recognized institute. For Statistical Investigator Grade 2, a graduate degree in any subject and from a recognized institute with at least of 60% marks in math or a statistics degree is essential. For Compiler post, a graduate degree from a recognized institute with economics, mathematics or statistics as a compulsory subject is required. The candidate must be a citizen of India. Various Designation for SSC Job Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify in the SSC eligibility criteria and exam. Assistant Audit Officer Statistical Investigator Grade 2 Compiler
5. SBI PO Among many different government jobs, SBI PO job prospects have taken the Indian employment sector by storm. Each year, several hundred and thousands of new individuals are recruited by State Bank of India. It has become a priority for many different entry-level aspirants. From commerce to engineering graduates, everyone is striving to bag one of those positions. The SBI PO profile, however, is slightly different from those of the other banks. The position involves general banking, marketing, administrative tasks and other cross-selling of products. Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria To be able to apply for SBI PO exam, the candidate must have a bachelor degree from any of the state or central recognized universities. A candidate who is still in their final year can also apply for the exam. Even Chartered Accountant are eligible for this post. The applicants must also be in the age bracket of 21 to 30 years to be able to qualify for the exam. However, certain categories have age relaxation as well. Various Designation for SBI Jobs Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify in the SBI criteria and exam. Probationary Officer Assistant Manager Manager
6. Indian Railways Among many different departments operated by the Indian government, Indian Railway conducts one of the biggest recruitment drives in India. In 2018, Indian railways received more than 2.5 crore applications for a total vacancy of 90,000 jobs. Aspirants who are looking forward to a non-technical job on the railway, the RRB non-technical recruitment served as the best opportunity for them. With amazing growth prospects, allowances and facilities, Indian railways is an amazing department to work for. Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria Regardless of your education, you are eligible to for the Indian railways, if you have a graduate degree in any of the discipline. You are required to have the final mark sheet of your most recent education qualification. In addition to this, you are also required to pass a medical test, where your eyesight will be tested to see if you meet all their requirements. The applicants are also required to be within the age limit of 18 to 32 years. The candidate is also required to pass the typing test and meet all their criteria regarding this. Various Designation for Indian Railway Jobs Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify in the Indian Railways criteria and eligibility requirements. Traffic Apprentice Commercial Apprentice Senior Time Keeper Traffic Assistant Assistant Station Master Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist
7. LIC AAO Insurance is another one department where are a bunch of new and exciting opportunities show up, each year. The position of Assistant Administrative Officer is considered a very reputed and responsible position. This is an entry-level designation and perfectly suited for recent graduates. The basic responsibilities included are administration, supervision and as well increasing the work towards insurance business. With many advancement opportunities, this job is well suited for a nurturing career in government sector. Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria People who are looking forward to working as AAO must have a bachelor degree from any field but must be recognized by the state or central government. No candidate has any kind of relaxation in this requirement. The age limit to be eligible for this position is 21 to 30 years. For reserved categories, there is relaxation in the upper limit. Various Designation for LIC Jobs Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify in the LIC criteria and eligibility requirements. Administration AAO Development AAO Accounts AAO
8. Government School Teacher Each year the government conducts teacher eligibility test to recruit young and deserving candidates, in order to help shape the future of this country. The test is conducted by the state and central government in order to shortlist and employ deserving candidates. So if feel you are one of those deserving candidates, then it is the perfect job opportunity for you. The test, if successfully passed, allows you to teach at one of the several government schools and colleges. Not only it is a noble profession, but it also provides you with a great salary and several other allowances benefits. Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria The candidate is required to have a two-year diploma degree with at least 50% in the exams. Bachelor in education is also required with a minimum of 50%. The exams are conducted throughout the year and you can appear for it during the entire year. Each state also conducts their own special test like Assam TET, Haryana TET, Uttar Pradesh TET and other, in addition to Central TET. Various Designation for TET Jobs Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify in the LIC criteria and eligibility requirements. Assistant Teacher Teacher Senior Teacher
9. IBPS/SBI Clerk This yet another government jobs that provide hundreds of job opportunity for candidates. SBI is one of the most prestigious banking institutions in India, with hundreds of thousands of employees. They provide amazing advancement opportunities. The person who clears the SBI clerk exam generally works at the withdrawal or deposit counter. However, within a few years of time, the clerk can become a clearing officer through internal exams. This exam is often conducted in March and December of each year. Educational Qualifications Regardless of your education, you are eligible to for the SBI/IBPS clerk exam, if you have a graduate degree in any of the discipline. The age limit in the lower circuit is 20 years and at the upper limit is 28 years. However, there is relaxation for the reserved category in the upper age limit. You are also required to have knowledge about the local language. You must be able to speak and write English at least at the basic level. Various Designation for SBI/IBPS Clerk Jobs Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify in the SBI Clerk criteria and eligibility requirements. Junior Associate Junior Agricultural Associate
10. Defense Jobs The Indian Armed Forces are categorized into 4 major categories. These are Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, and Indian Coast Guard. There is no better feeling than serving for your country’s safety. One of the most highly recognized jobs, it offers ample growth prospects and perks. The job is challenging and exciting. Protecting the country’s honor is exciting and quite challenging as well. The government offers a job in a various department within this four categories of the Indian Armed Forces. Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria To be able to apply for this job you are required to meet various criteria’s. Each of these criteria’s are different for different armed forces. However, the general requirements you need to fulfill is the age limit, medical test, physical test, and others. You are also required to go through a very detailed selection process which includes – written test, physical test, medical test, and personal interview and merit list. Various Designation for Defense Jobs Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up in different departments of IAF if you qualify in the Indian Armed Forces criteria and eligibility requirements. Engineering Branch Technical Branch Flying Branch Ground Duty Branch Electrical Branch Educational Branch Executive Branch
11. IBPS Specialist Officer In addition to recruiting PO, the government of India also recruits Specialist Officer and are appointed for very specific roles in the organization, across departments. The position has very specific roles and duties, comes with various government job benefits and allowances. This is another exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the government sector of India. Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria The candidate is required to have a bachelor or master degree in the relevant field. Different positions require different educational qualifications. For a technical job, you are required to have sound knowledge of computers and information technology. For law-related positions, you must have a bachelor degree in Law. The age limit for applicants is 20 years to 30 years with relaxation in the upper limit for reserved categories. You must be a citizen of India. Various Designation for IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify for the IBPS Specialist Officer Criteria and eligibility requirements. IT Officer Law Officer Agriculture Officer Marketing Officer HR Officer
12. GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted every year by the Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Science. This institute conducts the exam on behalf of the Department of Higher Education of Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Not only you can pursue your career in the private sector or go for higher studies, you can also work for the government of India if you can clear the exam. Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria The exam is strictly conducted for engineering graduates, and all engineers can take the exam in their final year of graduation. Though, you need to clear the exam to be eligible for jobs. Each year 2 – 3 thousand jobs are filled by PSU on the basis of GATE score. With great pay scale and exciting advancement opportunities, GATE is the best option to secure your future, if you are an engineer. Among the many companies, a few that recruit frequently each year are – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd., Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, and so many others. Various Designation for GATE Jobs Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify in the GATE Criteria and eligibility requirements. Trainee Executive Trainee
13. Cochin Shipyard Cochin Shipyard is another government organization which conducts recruitment each year for a number of different positions. Each of these positions requires a different skill set and qualifications. From engineers to management graduates, there are vacancies available for all. And with recruitment done a year long, there are ample opportunities to work all over India. It is another exciting opportunity which graduates are bagging with both hands. Educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria The positions offered by Cochin Shipyard requires different qualifications for different posts. Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications and so much more. All the graduates with these degrees can apply for various positions depending upon their experience level. Various Designation for Cochin Shipyard Jobs Following are the various latest government jobs you can be eligible to take up if you qualify in the Cochin Shipyard Criteria and eligibility requirements. Executive Trainee Senior Project Engineer Chief Project Engineer
Wrapping Up The government of India conducts recruitment drives in various department throughout the year. There are ample opportunities available to work for the government. And as well all know the various benefits that these jobs have to offer, there is a no-brainer, why the youth of new India wants to bag one of this jobs. From the central government to state government, there are millions of job vacancies to be applied for in the Indian Government. With the right mindset and dedication, you can certainly crack one of the many exams described above. Select the area in which you fit best, study for the exam and crack one of that personal interview to confirm your job in government sector. Once you are in, rest assured, your future is secured with the several benefits on offer by the government jobs.