Get Success In Your Exam | Get Exam Success Kit Only @ Rs.199 /-

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

About University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies one of the precious institutions in India . University of Petroleum & Energy Studies opens Admission to the Various UG Programmes. Candidates who want to apply can apply through our website to University of Petroleum & Energy Studies programme. Candidates can get full information about it like imporatant dates. eligibility details, age limit, and other below

Important Dates for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

  • Last Date to Apply : 03/05/2017
  • Admit Cards Available : May 2017
  • Exam Held on : 13/05/2017
  • Result Declared : June 2017
 

Eligibility for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

  • For B.Tech All Streams: Candidate should have passed Higher & Senior Secondary level (Class 10 and Class 12) with minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (Class 12).
  • For B. Tech. + LLB (Hons.): Candidate should have passed Higher & Senior Secondary level (Class 10 and Class 12) with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (Class 12).
  • For Integrated B.Tech LLB Hons  – 6 years course :  Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (Class 10 & 12) and Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (Class 12)
 

Application Fees for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

  • Through Demand Draft and Online Mode : Rs.1850/-
  • Through Offline Mode : Rs.1750/-
 

Application form & Admit Card for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

  • Candidates can apply through online Mode
  • Candidates can Download the admit cards from the 2nd Week of May 2017
 

Result & Counseling for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

  • The UPESEAT 2017 Counselling Process shall be a centralized process with 80% of the seats reserved for UPESEAT 2017 qualifying candidates and the remaining 20% through Board Merit or JEE Main 2016 scores.
  • Candidates will have to attend UPESEAT 2017 Counselling Process in person with original certificates for document verification.
 

Exam Pattern for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

Time Duration : 3 hours (09:30 – 12:30) Total Number of Question : 200 UPESEAT 2017 Question paper will consist of 200 questions which are divided into following sections:
Sections  No. of Questions
Mathematics 50
Physics 50
Chemistry 50
English Language Comprehension 30
Current Affairs Awareness 20
Total no. of Questions 200
 

Important Details for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

Reservation of Seats :
  • For Uttarakhand bonafide resident candidates: 15% of seats in all programs will be reserved on merit, subject to producing of “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” certificate.
  • Reservation for Differently Abled Candidates: 3% of seats are reserved for Differently Abled Candidates with the minimum disability to the extent of 40% subject to producing of a certificate from authorized Medical Doctor/Hospital indicating the extent of physical disability.
 

Address And Contact Details for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

Bidholi Campus Office Energy Acres, P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007 Toll Free No for UPESEAT. : 1800-102-8737 Tel: +91-135-2776201, 2776061, 2776053, 6054, 2776095, 2102691 Delhi- Tel: 011 – 41730151/52/53 Fax: +91-135-2776090
 

Important Links for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admission 2017

v