Application Begin – 15/02/2018.
Last Date for Apply Online –
15/03/2018 Extended to 23/03/2018.
Last Date for Payment of Fees – 25/03/2018.
Tentative Date of Examination – 11/04/2018.
Tentative Date of Examination Result – 10/05/2018 to 15/05/2018.
General / OBC – 1500/-.
SC / ST – 750/-.
Mode of Payment
Application fees can be Paid through Online Payment Gateway of Bank of Baroda Using Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
Participating University Details about University of Lucknow JEE B.Ed. Admission 2018 Online Form
1. Mahatama Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University , Bareilly.
2. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra.
3. Lucknow University, Lucknow.
4. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad.
5. Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
6. Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
7. Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi.
8. Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya Varanasi.
9. Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur.
10. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur.
11. Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur.
12. Allahabad State University, Allahabad.
13. Jananayak Chandrashekhar University, Balia.
14. Siddharth University, Kapilvastu Siddhartha Nagar.
15. Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi~Farsi University, Lucknow.
16. Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida.
Educational Qualification for University of Lucknow JEE B.Ed. Admission 2018 Online Form
JEE B.Ed Admission
Educational Qualifications – Graduation in Science / Social Science / Humanities With Minimum 50% Marks, for SC / ST Candidates Graduation in Any Stream with Passing Marks.
B.E / B.Tech With Minimum 55% Marks(50% for SC / ST) or Equivalent
Selection Process of University of Lucknow JEE B.Ed. Admission 2018 Online Form
Selection May be Based on.
1. Written Examination.
How to Apply about University of Lucknow JEE B.Ed. Admission 2018 Online Form
- 1.The Candidates can apply through Online mode.
2. Click Apply Online Link given on Our Website in Important link Section.
3.Candidates are required to Register before Applying for the Post and Already
Register Candidate Not need to register Again.
4.After Successful Registration system will Generate a Login ID and Password on your Screen.
5.Login with the ID and Password then Start Filling Your Application form and Read
all the instruction before Applying for the Post.
6.Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in Prescribed Size and format.
7.Take Printout of your Application form for future Reference.
8. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 23rd March 2018.
Important Links to Apply for University of Lucknow JEE B.Ed. Admission 2018 Online Form