Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017
About Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017Karnataka Diploma SET Refers to Diploma Common Entrance Test. Karnataka Government opens Application to the Diploma Common Entrance Test. Candidates who want to apply can apply through our website to Karnataka Diploma CET programme. Candidates can get full information about it like imporatant dates. eligibility details, age limit, and other below
Important Dates for Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017
- Application Begin : 17/05/2017
- Closing Date : 01/06/2017
- Last Date for Submission od application Fees : 02/06/2017
- Exam Date : 01/07/2017 (10 : 00 am to 01 : 00 pm)
- Result Announced : July 2017
Eligibility for Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017For B.E Course:
- A candidate should have passed diploma exam with minimum of 45%.
- SC, ST, BC candidates of Karnataka need to score 40% only.
- Must have passed Diploma exam with minimum of 50% marks.
- SC, ST and VC candidates need secure 45% marks only.
Application Fees for Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.500/-
- For All Other Candidates : Rs.600/-
Candidates can pay fees through e-challan, which has to be submitted in Axis or Indian Bank.
Application form & Admit Card for Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017Application are available through Online mode only on the Official Website or Our Website Candidates who want to apply can applu through our Website from the liks given below by jobsarkari.com
Result & Counseling for Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017The result of the exam will be announced as merit list. It will be prepared separately for 2ndyear B.E / B.Tech admission in Day and Evening courses. The merit allocation will be done on the basis of score secured in Karnataka Diploma CET and final year (Fifth and Sixth Semester) of the qualifying examination.
- Equal weightage will be given to the marks in each exam.
Exam Pattern for Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017
- Candidates will be given 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- The exam will be of 180 marks
- It will be held offline and candidates will mark the answers on an OMR sheet.
- Only Black or Blue Ball Point Pen is to be used during the exam.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- Each question will be of one mark.
Applied science – 40 Marks
Applied mathematics – 40 Marks
Engineering (all courses) – 100 Marks
Total – 180 Marks
Important Details for Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2017Test Centers List for are as Follows :