Jobsarkari.com is a leading govt jobs website in India with extra ordinary growth in last six months.
Our team is constantly working to make the platform even more better by providing fastest updates, genuine information, better User Interface, search filters and more.
Gain access to a massive audience of more than 4,50,000 job seekers.
With more than 15,00,000 pageviews month
, Job Sarkari offers advertisers integrated advertising and promotional programs to reach our highly affluent and educated audience of job finders.
Our balanced advertisement options offers your company a chance to showcase your product/services in multiple ways. Our advertising quality guidelines ensure our readers get pleasing experience.
With Advertisers like Adsense, you are ensured that you are at the right place to acquire more leads.
Depending upon your individual marketing strategy, you can pick one or custom create a bundle suited to your needs.
1. Sponsored Posts
If your product is related to Job Sector, like study material or guides, Job Sarkari is the place for you. Sponsored post is a new addition to job sarkari, thats why the prices are fairly low. We not only write a comprehensive review of your product, but we can also share tutorials and guides to using your product.
2. Banner Advertisement opportunities
- Bull”s-eye targeting of a highly desirable target audience of people seeking jobs in india !
- Drive awareness, buzz and sales with this highly engaged and influential audience!
We can provide you the following Banner Ads :
Sidebar (300×250), Sidebar (responsive), In Post (300×250 or responsive), Homepage Banner
3. Link Ads or Marque Running Text with Link
We can provide you link ads, if your product is related to our niche.
Pricing is custom, as per your requirements. Write us an email [ Jobsarkarisite@gmail.com ] with your requirements for complete pricing details.
- Author program: If you are an author or publisher you can use Job Sarkari to promote yourself and your books.
- Giveaways: Give away free copies of upcoming books to readers who want them, and generate pre-launch buzz.