Punjab & Haryana High Court
Clerk Exam Pattern And Syllabus
Exam Pattern for the Clerk Exam is as Follows:-
- Written Exam will be based on Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)Pattern type.
- The Written Examination shall consist of following subjects:
3. Minimum qualifying marks will be 33% in each subject of exam and 40% marks in the aggregate.
4. There will be negative marking in objective type question of 1/4th Marks for each wrong answer.
5.There will also be a Typing/Computer Test.
Computer Proficiency test :- For the selection of Clerk Post There was a computer Proficiency Test. Those Candidate who qualified the written exam will be called for this test. Computer Proficiency Exam is only of qualifying nature. This Test is mandatory but the marks of this exam would not be counted in the final merit. Computer Proficiency Test will compromise of two Parts as follows :-
- Part-I:- Word Processing Test In This Test candidate will have to qualify a Computer Typing Test in English @ the speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Part – II :- Candidate will have to qualify a Spread Sheet Test
Exam Syllabus for Clerk Examination is given below :-
English Composition : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage, Essay and Letter.
General Knowledge : In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
|Official Website||Click Here|