Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam
Assistant/ Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Scheme of JVVNL AE/ JE written exam will be as follows :
- An online written exam will be conducted.
- The question paper shall be of maximum 100 marks, consisting of Objective Type Questions.
- Question Paper Comprises of 5 Section Named as :- (1) Reasoning & Mental Ability (2) Mathematics (3) General Knowledge (4) General Hindi (5) General English
- There will be ‘Negative’ marking for each wrong answer.
- The medium of written exam will be ‘English’ only, except for the Hindi subject.
- To become eligible for consideration for appointment, candidates shall be required to secure minimum passing marks as detailed below in the written competitive exams :-
(i) UR category candidates – 30% marks
(ii) SC/ST/BC/SBC/PWD(PH) Category candidates – 20% marks
- There shall be no ‘Interview’.
Syllabus of JVVNL Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer Exam will be as Follows :-
Reasoning & Mental Ability : Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc.
Mathematics : Mathematics (Class-XII level)
General Knowledge & Everyday Science : Current events, including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons & Places in recent news, Game & Sports, Science, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan.
Hindi General : Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).
English General : English Grammar and language (Class-X level).
|Official Website||Click Here|