Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board Defence Govt Jobs For the post of Police Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman
Candidates Who Want to Apply Should Read The Full Notification
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board invites application for the post of 15711 Police Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman 2017. Read the below information and know about age limit, eligiblity, vacancies and Apply Online through Job Sarkari before 22 February 2017. You can find other govt jobs in Tamil Nadu State or visit this page to know about Latest Govt. Jobs
|Type Of form : Online Form|
|Important Dates ↓|
Application Begin – 23/01/2017
Last Date – 22/02/2017
TN Police Constable Exam Date – 21/05/2017
Candidate who are applying for Tamil Nadu Constable Vacancy they should have passed in 10th Class Exam from recognized Board/ Institute
|Age Limit ↓|
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 30 Years
( Age Relaxation as Per rules )
|Vacancy Details ↓|
Constable Grade-II – 13137 Post
Fireman –1312 Post
Jail Warder – 1316 Post
TOTAL POSTS – 15711
|Procedure of Selection ↓|
1. Written Test
2. Physical Measurement Test
3. Endurance Test
4. Physical Efficiency Test
5. Personal Interview
6. Final Merit List
|How To Apply ↓|
Candidates have to send their Application to the following Address on Before 22/02/2017
1. First of all you should log on TNUSRB web portal www.tnsurb.tn.gov.in.
2. Then check notification of “TN Police Recruitment 2017”.
3. Read all notification carefully.
4. If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
5. Fill the details correctly without any error.
6. Upload the scanned image of Photo & Signature in it.
7. Then recheck all details.
8. After it, you should click on “Submit” Button.
9. Then take the print out of application form
|Apply Online and Other Important Links ↓|