Panjab University Recruitment May 2015 for the post of Programme Co-ordinator/ Sr. Technician & Others Posts
Panjab University, Chandigarh is looking for promising, energetic young professionals, experienced competitors [only Indian Nationals] to join for the position of “Programme Coordinator/ Sr. Technician/ Drivers/ Security Guards" on contract basis.
Brief Summary of Vacancies:-
1. Programme Co-ordinator (NSS):- Vacancy: 01. [i] Tenure: On contract basis for 3 years and extendable for one year. [ii] Age: Max. 50 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 37,400 - 67,000 + GP Rs. 9000/= + Allowances. [iv] Qualifications: Required to be an Associate Professor in the University or affiliated College. OR should be Principal of affiliated College of the status of Associate Professor. [v] Experience: Must have worked as Programme Officer NSS for at least 03 years.
2. Senior Technician G-II (Department of Life Long Learning & Extension):- Vacancy: 01. [i] Salary: Rs. 10,300 - 34,800 + GP Rs. 4400/= + Allowances. [ii] Qualifications: Required to have Post-graduation in Fashion Designing/ Design Management/ Fashion Technology/ Home Science with 55% marks or equivalent grade with relevant subject/ trade with 3 years’ experience in relevant area after post-graduation. OR
B.Sc. Home Science/ B.Sc. Fashion Designing/ Fashion Technology with 55% marks or equivalent grade with 6 years' experience in relevant area after graduation. [iii] Experience: Should have experience in the line of specialty suiting job requirement.
It would be required from candidate before interview that a practical test be conducted by the concerned department, to assess the proficiency of the candidates for required job.
3. Drivers:- Vacancies: 08. [i] Age: Between 18 to 45 years. [ii] Salary: Rs. 5910 - 20,200 + GP Rs. 2400/= + Allowances. [iii] Qualifications: Should have passed Matriculation from recognized Board. [iv] Eligibility: Must be holding license for driving Light Transport Vehicle (LTV). Preference will be given who possesses Heavy Transport (HTV) driving license. [v] Experience: Required to have experience of driving for 2 years from recognized Govt./ Board/ Universities. OR experience of working in Public Sector Undertaking, Public Limited Companies for 3 years and Registered Transport Companies (Private Limited) for 5 years.
4. Security Guards:- Vacancies: 24. [i] Tenure: On contract basis for 11 months. [ii] Age: Between 18 to 37 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 9854/= p.m. [iv] Qualification: Must be at least 8th pass or above.
[v] Eligibility/ Fitness: For Male:- Should have: [Height= 5’6”. Chest= 32”. Race to be conducted of 1.5 km. in 8 minutes. For Female= Height= 5'2”. Race to be conducted of 500 meters within 4 minutes.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):- All candidates are required to pay requisite application fee as follows:-
1. Class ‘A’= General category: Rs. 375/=; For SC/ ST category: Rs. 150/=; For PH: Rs. 185/=.
2. Class ‘B’= General category: Rs. 250/=; For SC/ ST category: Rs. 100/=; For PH: Rs. 125/=.
3. Class ‘C’= General category: Rs. 50/=; For SC/ ST category: Rs. 25/=; For PH: Rs. 25/=.
Fee payment will be deposited in Panjab University, Chandigarh "Account No. 33417855484", to be payable at all branches of State Bank of India.
How to Apply:- Candidates are required to submit duly filled in application form, complete in all respect, along with fee pay-in-slip (University copy).
The Assistant Registrar (Estt.),
Panjab University, Chandigarh.
No other means/ mode of application will be acknowledged. No application shall be accommodated beyond the specified date. Candidates are advised to submit their applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid rush.
Crucial Date to Remember:-
Last Date for Submitting of Application/ Fee:- 12th June, 2015 by 5 pm.