KCCB Recruitment October 2015 for the post of Officer (Gr-III)/ Clerk (Gr-IV)/ Computer Operator (Gr-IV)
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCCB), Dharamshala is currently on a lookout for dedicated young professionals with rich domain experience and having brilliant academic record applicants [only Indian Nationals] to join for the position of "Officer (Gr-III)/ Clerk (Gr-IV)/ Computer Operator (Gr-IV)" as direct recruitment quota and on regular basis.
Brief Summary of Vacancies & Branches:-
1. Gr-III Officer:- Vacancies: 15. [i] Qualification: Required to have possessed Graduation degree or equivalent with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a university recognized by State/ Central Government with Computer Knowledge.
2. Gr-IV-Clerk (For General Public):- Vacancies: 74. [i] Qualification: Required to have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer 5% concession in minimum qualification will be applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Challenged candidates.
3. Gr-IV-Clerk (against working trained Secretary of (PACS) Quota 80%):- Vacancies: 46. [i] Qualification: Required to have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer 5% concession in minimum qualification will be applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Challenged candidates.
4. Gr-IV Clerk (Against Employee of other CO-OP. Society Quota (20%):- Vacancies: 08. [i] Qualification: Required to have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer 5% concession in minimum qualification will be applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Challenged candidates.
5. Gr-IV Computer Operator:- Vacancies: 11. [i] Qualification: Required to have possessed Graduation degree in any stream with PGDCA of one year/ BCA from recognized University. Working knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling and basic network & troubleshooting. [ii] Desirable: Should have studied mathematics/ economics/ statistic/ commerce elective subject.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the Written Test and Personal Interview. Screening will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. The final decision of selection will be at the sole discretion of the KCCB management.
Application Fees [Non-refundable & Non-transferrable]:- All candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/=. Belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/=. [Service Charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the Bank]. Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees through Computer generated Challan [or Debit/ Credit Card] by depositing the prescribed fees in designated Banks in favour of the Secretary, HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
Travelling Allowance:- The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost. Candidates will make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging for the duration of test/ interview. Since, No TA/DA will be reimbursed for attending the interview.
Centres for Examination:- The Examination Centre will be assigned only within Himachal Pradesh at Sub-Divisional Headquarters of each District along with Corresponding Codes as follows:-
 Bilaspur= 01.  Ghumarwin= 02.  Bharmour= 03.  Chamba= 04.  Chowari= 05.  Dalhousie= 06.  Killar (Pangi)= 07.  Salooni= 08.  Tissa= 09.  Barsar= 10.  Bhoranj= 11.  Hamirpur= 12.  Nadaun= 13.  Sujanpur= 14.  Baijnath= 15.  Dehra= 16.  Dharamshala= 17.  Jaisinghpur= 18.  Jawalamukhi= 19.  Jawali= 20.  Kangra= 21.  Nurpur= 22.  Palampur= 23.  Nichar= 24.  Pooh= 25.  Reckong Peo= 26.  Anni= 27.  Banjar= 28.  Kullu= 29.  Manali= 30.  Kaza= 31.  Keylong= 32.  Udaipur= 33.  Dharampur (Mandi)= 34.  Gohar= 35.  Joginder Nagar= 36.  Karsog= 37.  Mandi= 38.  Padhar= 39.  Sarkaghat= 40.  Sunder Nagar= 41.  Chopal= 42.  Dodra Kewar= 43.  Rampur= 44.  Rohru= 45.  Shimla= 46.  Theog= 47.  Nahan= 48.  Paonta Sahib= 49.  Rajgarh= 50.  Sangrah= 51.  Shillai= 52.  Arki= 53.  Kandaghat= 54.  Nalagarh= 55.  Solan= 56.  Amb= 57.  Bangana= 58.  Haroli= 59.  Una= 60.
Date & Timings for of Examination:-
1. For Gr III Officer:- 22nd November, 2015 from 10 AM to 12 Noon.
2. For Gr-IV Clerical:- 22nd November, 2015 from 1 PM to 3 PM.
3. For Computer Operator:- 22nd November, 2015 from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.
How to Apply:- Eligible and interested candidates, who are satisfying the eligibilities criteria and ready to take up the challenge are required to apply strictly through Online by visiting the Board’s Website: www.hpbose-org
It is mandatory that candidates must ensure that their personal email ID is active and it should be kept functioning during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. on the registered E-mail ID.
Any ambiguity/ false information/ concealment of information detected in the certificates will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection.
Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their Online Application well in time before the last date to avoid possible technical snags. No other means/ mode of application will be acknowledged. No application shall be accommodated beyond the specified Dates. Application which is not in conformity with the requirements will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Crucial Dates to Remember:-
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application:- 28th October, 2015.
Last Date for Payment through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card:- 28th October, 2015.
Download Admit Card from Board’s Website:- 10 days before Commencement of Examination.
Date of Examination:- 22nd November, 2015.